Friday, July 27, 2012

The beginning is half the battle... foodwise of course!

Ah, this blog has its own story that adds actually almost 4 years!
I went, I came, and now I'm going back so I guess after seeing what people around the world are eating, it felt like an inner obligation to share some of the delicious homemade food pictures and recipes that my culture, mom, grandma and some books have inherited to me!
So the concept is: I cook and photograph the food that we eat at home every day during the summer.
I chose summer, because that's when I spend my time in Greece, but also because you can find the freshest veggies and fruits and fish and.. oh you can find that in winter here as well, but anyway I probably love summer more :P
This collection of recipes is highly recommended (by me!) as a healthy guide to keep your weight balanced and maintain your Greek goddess' silhouette! You cook wisely, you eat everything and you make sex sounds while eating - this latest is the one that burns the calories while you actually consuming them!

Freshly cut and refreshing watermelon 
Enjoy!!!

PS: I have an internal charisma of inventing words.. so if something doesn't sound like proper English, try to find out the meaning out of the concept of the text! 

1 comment: